The Netherlands is expected to have to deal with "a considerable set of measures" until April 2021. That says Susan van den Hof of the RIVM. (19-01-2021)
key points to note:
✔︎ Do not go to the airport if you have Covid-19 symptoms;
✔︎ Check local authority advice;
✔︎ Mouth caps must be worn at Schiphol airport | Link: Schiphol Airport - Latest information on the coronavirus
✔︎ Airport: Passengers must complete a HD Form
A curfew applies throughout the Netherlands from Saturday 23 January. This means that everyone stays indoors between 21:00 p.m. and 4:30 a.m. and is only allowed out if necessary. This measure is in effect until February 10, 4:30 AM.
- Valid reasons for going out on the street:
2. Medical assistance to humans or animals
3. Assistance to a person in need of help
4. Walking a pet on a leash
5. Outward or return journey abroad
Passenger flights from the United Kingdom, South Africa and all of South America will be banned from the Netherlands from 23-1-2021. Earlier this week, the cabinet announced stricter measures for travelers, in an attempt to reduce the corona virus, and especially the new variants.Travelers coming from high-risk areas must be able to provide the negative result of a rapid test. They must have it taken no more than four hours before departure, in addition to the already mandatory so-called PCR test. This obligation does not apply to travelers from the Caribbean part of the Netherlands and a number of safe countries.
Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine also appears to be effective against mutation in the highly contagious variants of the coronavirus found in the UK. The company says this based on a laboratory study it carried out together with scientists from the University of Texas. (07-01-2021) However, there is uncertainty about the South African, Japanese and Brazilian variant (20-01-2021)
Scientists at Oxford University are hard at work developing new versions of the AstraZeneca vaccine that are effective against the corona variants from South Africa, Brazil and the United Kingdom, the British newspaper Daily Telegraph reports. (21-1-2021)
This week 11-1-2021, the Amsterdam UMC started a major investigation into a new corona vaccine. Hospitals around the world are participating in the study, which requires a total of 36 thousand participants. The vaccine, CureVac, has already been purchased by the Dutch government and is now in the final testing phase. Amsterdammers who want to participate can register via this website.
AstraZeneca will deliver fewer vaccines than expected in the first quarter. This is because a European production location (temporarily) cannot make as many vaccines as planned, the pharmaceutical company reports.
Hungary is the first EU member state to purchase the Russian corona vaccine Sputnik V. According to Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó, this involves three deliveries.
• The cabinet has extended the lockdown until Tuesday, February 9, 2021, Prime Minister Mark Rutte announced during a press conference on Tuesday evening 12-01. According to Rutte, the number of corona infections is not falling fast enough and there are major concerns about the British, more contagious, variant of the corona virus. Looking at countries around us, possible extension of the lockdown is expected. (13-01-2021)
• We may be heading for a third wave given the increasing number of infections. That's what Diederik Gommers, head of the intensive care department of Erasmus MC, said.
• Lockdown: Schools remain closed and must switch back to online education, almost all non-essential shops must close and venues such as cinemas and theaters are also closing. For the third time, people with a contact profession, such as hairdressers, physiotherapists, beauticians, cannot work for the time being. Inhabitants of the country are also asked to stay at home as much as possible.
• Concerns in the Netherlands about the British variant of the coronavirus are increasing. The variant appears to be more contagious, says virologist Marion Koopmans (Erasmus MC), who is involved in research into the spread of the variant in the Netherlands. "According to a new British study, people in which that variant was found had a significantly higher amount of virus in them and were therefore more contagious".
• Minister Hugo de Jonge (Public Health) added to Rutte's words that the British mutation is now responsible for "a few percent" of corona infections, but that that percentage is expected to rise. "We have to slow down the spread. We do that with measures". (12-01-2021)
✔︎ Coronavirus NL COVID-19 | Link: RIVM
In the course of 2021: According to Prime Minister Mark Rutte, we are at a crossroad. "Either together we ensure that the figures go in the right direction, or the figures continue to rise. Then I do not rule out that we have to take even stricter measures". De Jonge (pub. health) expects that the restrictive measures can only be partially released in the course of 2021. "Until then, we have to be careful". (08-12-2020)
The national mouth mask obligation came into effect in December 2020, which means that people in public indoor spaces are now obliged to wear a mouth mask. Are you traveling with public transport or taxi? Then a non-medical mouth mask is mandatory for all passengers.
Your pre-ordered transportation, Taxi Arah is driving sinds 2015 in Amsterdam. We have experiance with electric car's like Nissan leaf (driving KLM staf to Airport) during our training priod with taxi electric and Go Go, a project of the municipality of Amsterdam. We have also driven in an Ford Focus, Jaguar XE and Mercedes E220, driving for Welcomepickups and Uber, Connexxion desk at Airport (Shell staf), Cruise to Airport transfer, Airport pickup, Airport meeting point, Amsterdam Cruise Port Terminal, city to city transfer and we were so delighted to be able to participate in the transport of delegation, king of Jordan). According to a statement that we recived, we have been already a few times around the world in kilometers.
• Taxi Arash is your pre-ordered transportation, located in Amsterdam. You may also like to visit Tripadviser.
• Orders are made by appointment, whereby the collection location, destination and time must be known in advance. Suitable for max. 3 people, 2 large suitcases or 3 medium. Safe driving, Airport transfer, Long-distance transfer, City to City transfer, Cruise transfer.
Amsterdam Den Haag Utrecht Rotterdam and more. Frindly driver, easy and safe, definitely recommended.
> When your fare is not fixed, a meter inside the taxi calculates the cost of your ride and displays the fare. In the Netherlands taxi starting rate's are € 3.26 + kilometer rate € 2.40 + time rate (per minute) € 0.40 > Our pre-order fixed prices includes tax. You may like to calculate yourself operator prices by entering pickup location and drop-off location. > Contact us.
• We provide you an electronic taxi invoice incl. tax.
Taxi's in the Netherlands are licenced by the law and they have a blue licence plate-number. Taxi operators or self-employed drivers, must be in possession of a permit for taxi transport in the Netherlands. In this way, working conditions for drivers are improved and unfair competition is prevented. Taxi operators or self-employed drivers are also registered in the Dutch Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce.
Disclaimer: Copyright © Taxi Arash Amsterdam 2015 - 2021 - Deze website is opgericht door Arash Ayubzadeh om u meer informatie te geven. Aan informatie op deze website kunnen geen rechten ontleend worden. Alle informatie op deze website is informatief bedoeld. Wij verhuren geen taxi's. Source of corona news: Nu.nl, Nos.nl, Skyscanner.com, cdc.gov, government.nl
Back to top