Preorder your trusted local driver from Amsterdam to pick you up and introduce you to your next destination. Suitable for Max 3 people, 2 large suitcases or 3 medium.
Amsterdam | Den Haag | Utrecht | Rotterdam | and more. Frindly driver. Easy and safe. Definitely recommended.
Your Taxi | about us
Your pre-ordered transportation Taxi Arash located in Amsterdam. Orders are made by appointment, whereby the collection location, destination and time must be known in advance.
Our prices are up to 35% cheaper then operator taxi's.
Covid19 regulation the Netherlands (Holland)
As of June 1st, the measures will be somewhat relaxed, but if the virus recontinues to spread further, it can also be reversed.
• Do not shake hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap, for at least twenty seconds.
• Avoid crowds and if that doesn't work, go elsewhere.
• Keep 1.5 meters distance from other people.
• Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
In total, more than 11,600+ Dutch corona patients have been or have been hospitalized and 6000+ inhabitants died of COVID-19. A total of 46,733 people were tested positive for the coronavirus. (02 June 2020). The number of confirmed inhabitants died worldwide is 500.000. (26 June 2020) The number of confirmed coronavirus infections has risen to more than nine million worldwide, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University. (22 June 2020)
Hundreds of scientists state in an open letter to the World Health Organization (WHO) that there is evidence that the coronavirus also spreads in infectious tiny droplets called aerosols. Signed by 239 scientists in 32 countries, the letter contains evidence that tiny drops can transmit the virus, The New York Times reports. The signatories to the letter state that both larger drops that shoot through the air and the much smaller drops that can float through a space can lead to infection. They advise more attention to good ventilation. (7-7-2020)
Prime Minister Rutte (The Netherlands) announced that we can go on holiday to all kinds of European countries from 15 June. The travel advice goes from code orange to yellow. And that is why airlines also fly more. KLM is already flying to 45 European destinations and will expand that to 73 next month. (12-06-2020)
- The Netherlands is changing travel advice in relation to twelve countries within the Schengen zone. Tourists from Belgium, Germany, Estonia, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Luxembourg are welcome. Other countries, such as France and Spain, may follow before July 5.
The Netherlands Press conference with Prime Minister Rutte and Minister De Jonge (Public Health The Netherlands) 3 June 2020.
"About holidays: From June 15, we want to turn as many countries as possible back to code yellow except the United Kingdom and Sweden. "
Rutte: "From June 15, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Croatia, as well as the six islands of the Caribbean part of the Dutch kingdom, will be able to turn on code yellow.
Poland, Switzerland, Iceland and France are now labeled as locations that the Dutch can travel to immediately. Initially, travel advice for Belgium, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Portugal, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Luxembourg would be relaxed as of 15 June.
June 1: Public transport open again according to normal timetable, wearing a face mask is mandatory. As of 1 June, it is mandatory for travelers aged thirteen and older to wear non-medical masks in the train, tram, bus or metro and taxi.. Travelers who do not comply with this can be fined 95 euros. Secondary schools open again. Terraces going open again, everyone at a table and 1.5 meters away. Coffeeshop's are open.
Restaurants, theaters and cinemas are also allowed to receive customers up to a maximum of 30 visitors. Museums and monuments are allowed to open if visitors buy tickets in advance and stay a meter and a half away.
July 1: Campsites and holiday parks fully open again, including shared shower and toilet facilities. From this date, restaurants, cinemas and theaters are allowed. From July 1, the maximum number of 100 people for groups will disappear, as long as 1.5 meters can be kept and a health check is done. (23 June 2020)
Prime Minister Mark Rutte said (27 May) at a press conference that gyms, casinos and saunas will open again from July 1. He emphasizes that the relaxation of the rules will only continue if it is "really possible". Clubs, red light district, casino and saunas open again. Contact sports and gyms allowed again. Events and sports competitions allowed again, under certain conditions. (25 June 2020)
- KLM will make face masks mandatory when boarding and on flights. "This will be implemented provisionally until August 31, 2020," said KLM.
- Transavia will fly to Amsterdam, Greece, Portugal and Spain from 4 June 2020.
- EasyJet wants to resume flights to and from Schiphol on 1 July. The airline ultimately wants to fly to 35 destinations from Amsterdam this summer. The company writes in a statement that security measures are being taken to avoid the risk of corona contamination.
- Corendon: As of June 26 Corendon offer's "corona-free" holidays to a limited number of destinations.
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia.
- TUI is ready to restart flying holidays from 1 July 2020.
- China will start 8 June 2020 slowly allow flights from foreign airlines. A select number of airlines are allowed to fly to one Chinese city once a week from next week, the Chinese aviation authority reports. (03 June 2020)
- United Kingdom quarantine : Every person traveling to the United Kingdom must, from today 8 June 2020, be required to quarantine for two weeks after arrival. According to Minister Patel (Home Affairs), the measure should prevent a second corona wave. The quarantine obligation also applies to the British themselves when they are abroad.
- The borders of "Switzerland" with France, Germany and Austria will reopen on June 15.
- Switzerland announced on Tuesday 2 June 2020 that it will continue to carry out border controls with Italy indefinitely.
- Austria does not want to think about border easing yet.
- Spain will open borders July 1 - Travelers from the Schengen area will no longer have to be quarantined from 21 June after they have arrived in Spain.
(7-7-2020) Travel advice tightened for parts of Spain for two regions in Spain, stricter travel advice applies due to a local corona outbreak. It concerns the Segrià in Catalonia and the coastal strip of La Mariña-Lugo in Galicia, reports the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Both areas have changed from yellow (note: security risks) to orange, (only necessary travel). These regions were placed in lockdown last weekend. "You can only travel through these areas if you are passing through. In all other cases, it is not possible to enter these areas," the ministry reports in the new travel advice. Travelers returning from the two regions are urged to quarantine for two weeks.
- The Dutch, Belgium, UK and Italy are welcome in Greece, but must be quarantined in Greece 1 day and be checked for Corona.
- France will open borders June 15
- Belgium and Germany will open borders June 15
-Turky The mouth mask now also applies on the street in Diyarbakir, Erzurum, Kayseri, Rize and Sanliurfa. In total, mouth masks are now mandatory in 42 of the 81 provinces. The metropolitan cities of Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir are not included. Minister Van Nieuwenhuizen thinks it is "very antisocial" and irresponsible if people go on holiday to Turkey now. Due to the coronavirus, an 'orange' travel advice still applies to that country, which means: only go there for necessary trips. "No holidays and family visits," said Van Nieuwenhuizen in Question Time in the House of Representatives. (3-7-2020)
- Slovenia has not yet opened its borders. In addition, trips to Denmark, Sweden and the United Kingdom are still not recommended. (15-06-2020)
- USA: The US will be excluded from the list of countries allowed to travel into the EU when it open its borders to non-members. America has seen its #covid19 infection rate surge in recent weeks, meaning it does not fit the criteria to be deemed safe. Currently, the daily rise in infections in the US is about 40,000, but that could more than double into 100.000, according to the virologist. In addition, mr. Anthony Fauci, the chief American infection research doctor warns against the absence of a safe and effective vaccine against the virus. (4-7-2020)
Track your flight at Schiphol Airport. Welcome back to Schiphol - How nice that you can travel by plane again. We prepare you for what measures you can expect at the airport.
On the way to Schiphol: Your luggage is packed, your tickets, your completed health certificate and your passport and travel documents are ready and you have checked your flight details. In short, you are ready to go.Schiphol is asking every traveller to complete a health declaration at home and bring it along. Please go to the check-in desks at Departures 2 or 3.
Contact your Airline:
Your Taxi | Freedom of choice
Disclaimer: Copyright © Taxi Arash Amsterdam 2016 - 2020 - Deze website is opgericht door Arash Ayubzadeh om u meer informatie te geven. Aan informatie op deze website kunnen geen rechten ontleend worden. Alle informatie op deze website is informatief bedoeld. Wij verhuren geen taxi's.