The Taxi is clean, equipped with GPS and up-to-date navigation. When you leave, you know what time you will arrive at your destination. If desired, we will look for additional information about your flight details at Schiphol transport.
There are different types of taxis in the Netherlands. In 1905 the first taxis were driving in Amsterdam and in 1909 a permit was first issued for passenger transport with German electric vehicles.
• First of all, we have in Amsterdam the operator TTO boarding taxi with taxi roof light. These taxis are located along the road, especially at a station, airport or large event. With these taxis it is not mandatory to take the front taxi: you can always choose a taxi in line yourself. The rate is based on the Board Computer Taxi meter. In the Netherlands taxi starting rate's for sedan car are € 3.26 + kilometer rate € 2.40 + time rate (per minute) € 0.40
• In addition, there are also Pre-order Taxi's, also availble as call and App Taxi's. These taxis come to you and take you to your destination. With these taxis you may discuss a rate in advance or the ride is on a meter (App meter or Board Computer Taxi meter) or there are fixed prices.
• Finally, there are also contract taxis, these taxis belong to the special transport. They transport, among others, the elderly and the disabled passangers.
License | Blue plate
Taxi's in the Netherlands are licenced by the law and they have a blue licence plate-number.
• The Dutch national mouth mask obligation came into effect in December 2020, which means that people in public indoor spaces are now obliged to wear a mouth mask. Are you traveling with public transport or taxi? Then a non-medical mouth mask is mandatory for all passengers.
Tripadvisor | A must if you visit Amsterdam
• Taxi Arash is your pre-ordered transportation, located in Amsterdam. You may also like to visit Tripadviser.
Orders | Pre order your ride - Safe driving
• Orders are made by appointment, whereby the collection location, destination and time must be known in advance. Suitable for max. 3 people, 2 large suitcases or 3 medium. Safe driving, airport transfer, long-distance transfer, city to city transfer, cruise transfer.
Destination | The Netherlands
• Amsterdam • Den Haag • Utrecht • Rotterdam and more. Frindly driver, easy and safe, definitely recommended.
Our fixed prices | Includes tax
> Pickup from Schiphol meetingpoint, travel to Amsterdam, travel back to Airport €100 (save €60)
> Personal pickup meet & greet from Schiphol meetingpoint €20
> Cruise port to SPL Airport €40 (operator taxi €58,64)
> SPL AirPort to DenHaag €75 (operator taxi €123,90)
> SPL AirPort to Utrecht €75 (operator taxi €129,93)
> Amsterdam to Hilversum €80 (operator taxi €101,31)
> Amsterdam to Utrecht €90 (operator taxi €118,95)
> SPL AirPort to Rotterdam €90 (operator taxi €168,63)
> Amsterdam to DenHaag €90 (operator taxi €176,92)
> Amsterdam to Rotterdam €120 (operator taxi €222,68)
> Amsterdam to Eindhoven AirPort €175 (operator taxi €326,24)
> Wait time on request €30 per hour (operator taxi €44,92 ph)
• When your fare is not fixed, a meter inside the taxi calculates the cost of your ride and displays the fare. In the Netherlands taxi starting rate's are € 3.26 + kilometer rate € 2.40 + time rate (per minute) € 0.40 > Our pre-order fixed prices includes tax. You may like to calculate yourself operator prices by entering pickup location and drop-off location. > Contact us.
Destination | The Netherlands
• Amsterdam • Den Haag • Utrecht • Rotterdam and more...
The cabinet is adopting the OMT advice to reopen the catering and cultural sector. The closing time of 8 p.m. - which the OMT was considering - has been extended by the ministers to 10 p.m. as per 26-01-2022
From Wednesday 22-12-2021, stricter rules will come into effect for travelers from non-Schengen countries who want to go to the Netherlands.
Vaccinees also have to do a PCR test 48 hours in advance and a rapid test 24 hours in advance.
QR code for vaccinated visitors outside the EU
At the central stations of Amsterdam, The Hague, Utrecht and Rotterdam, there will be counters where fully vaccinated visitors from outside the European Union can obtain a corona ticket. This concerns, for example, tourists, business travelers and cabin crew of aviation organizations, who have been vaccinated in their own country but are not connected to the European corona passport. They will soon be able to create a QR code for a short stay, which is valid for a maximum of two weeks.
This allows them to use facilities in the Netherlands where a corona ticket is required, such as catering and events. Until now, visitors from outside the EU could only go there once and with a recent negative test result, even if they had been fully vaccinated. (28-01-2022)
European certificate gives access in the Netherlands
People from other countries of the European Union can get a corona pass in the form of a certificate from their own government. This can be done on paper, but also digitally if the local government offers it, for example via an app.
A number of non-EU countries are also connected to the international system. These include Norway, Turkey and Switzerland. EU Digital COVID Certificate
Information | flying 2 & from the Netherlands
Passengers flying to and from the Netherlands must complete documents as a Health Declaration Form. You will find this form, the mandatory documents and more information for operators and airlines on this page.