There are different types of taxis in the Netherlands. In 1905 the first taxis were driving in Amsterdam and in 1909 a permit was first issued for passenger transport with German electric vehicles.
• First of all, we have in Amsterdam the Operator TTO boarding taxi. These taxis are located along the road, especially at a station, airport or large event. With these taxis it is not mandatory to take the front taxi: you can always choose a taxi in line yourself. The rate is based on the meter.
• In addition, there are also Pre order Taxi's, also availble as Call and App Taxi's. These taxis come to you and take you to your destination. With these taxis you usually discuss a rate in advance or there is a fixed price.
• Finally, there are also contract taxis, these taxis belong to the special transport. They transport, among others, the elderly and the disabled passangers.
Taxi fixed prices Pre order Taxi Arash
- Did you know that we also have VAN taxis for € 70 per hour? a luxury Van car, electric, lots of legroom.
Global Cases Corona
✔︎ Link: COVID-19 Dashboard (23-03-2021)
Do we get relaxation from April 21? If conditions are correct, are they set out in the cabinet plan?
- The terraces and shops may reopen?
- The colleges and universities may reopen, with quick tests?
- The out-of-school care can be used again?
- You may receive two instead of one guest at home?
- Curfews are getting canceled?
The cabinet chooses to open everything outside first. "After all, there is much less risk of contamination outside." The contamination figures seem to be heading in the right direction. The so-called reproduction number is now 1.01. This means that the number of new infections remains approximately the same. The number of people who have now had corona and who have antibodies in their body is also increasing. According to the Sanquin blood bank, 20 percent of the population now has antibodies. A draft opening plan has now been presented to experts to ease into a summer without corona measures in five to six steps. In the summer period, the goal is that no corona measures apply or only the basic measures, such as keeping your distance, washing hands and staying at home in case of complaints. (07-04-2021)
Hospitals stunned by plans for easing! The Dutch Association of Hospitals (NVZ) is stunned by the news that the cabinet plans to relax corona measures from April 21, if the number of infections continues to decline. The umbrella organization does not understand that this plan is being considered, while the occupancy rate in hospitals and in the ICUs continues to increase and a large part of the hospital staff has not yet been vaccinated. (08-04-2021)
Outgoing Minister Hugo de Jonge (Public Health) wants to temper expectations with regard to possible relaxation of the corona measures. (10-04-2021)
• Self-quarantine: You must self-quarantine for 10 days upon arriving in the Netherlands. You can get tested again on day 5 after your arrival. If the result is negative you can end your self-quarantine. Read more about travel advise...
• Disclaimer: Copyright © Taxi Arash Amsterdam 2016 - 2021 - Deze website is opgericht door Arash Ayubzadeh om u meer informatie te geven. Aan informatie op deze website kunnen geen rechten ontleend worden. Alle informatie op deze website is informatief bedoeld. Wij verhuren geen taxi's. Source of corona news: Nu.nl, Nos.nl, Skyscanner.com, cdc.gov, government.nl
Back to top